- With free fatty acids providing 50% better absorption
- Highly concentrated (65% omega 3), easily absorbed fish oil
- Combined with vitamins B12 and folic acid that supports our homocysteine metabolism
- Pure fish oil far below regulatory limits for pollution
- Puremax certified (three-step refining process, where the oil is thoroughly cleaned)
- The soft gelatin capsules are easy to swallow
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
- Scientifically documented
- Fish oil – 500mg,
- Omega-3 fatty acids – 325 mg,
- Vitamin B – Folic Acid – 100 ug,
- Vitamin B12 – 1 ug.
1 capsule a day, unless otherwise advised, preferable during/after meals. The capsules should be swallowed whole.
The product source contained no price information. The company is located in Denmark and does provide a contact phone number in the product source.
Bio-Marine Plus By Pharma Nord Guarantee
The product source provided no information about product guarantees or returns although as mentioned the product source did provide a contact phone number.
The product source provided no price, guarantee or dealer information. The product source also did not provide a way to order this product on line directly from the vendor. A potential purchaser from the U.S. for example would need to contact the company directly to see if this product is available in the U.S. and at what price.
Click here to learn about our Top Omega3 products.
|Omega3 Premium||Dr. Sears OmegaRx||Purity Products||Nordic Naturals||Nature Made|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles)(*best value)
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||84%||79%%||72%%||61%%|
|Safety Evalutation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Risk Free||No guarantee||Unclear|